Monday, March 12, 2007

Marmy, Pegleg Lego Pirate



Yarr, here be Marmy, pillagin' the seas w' 'er trusty dagger 'n' a barrel of rum, trusty swabbie by her side.

4 comments:

  1. HARRR!!! And a fine look'n craft it be too aye...not much pon guns thar though...n who be thine trusty swaine thar...tis that Daddypirate or th lovely lass Pood?

    Anyhoo...I has'n real troubles wit th b'havours o some o our crew as o late...Whoader in particular...she be a wear'n a hole pon me hull likes a barnicle, sure. I went t'th Cap'n bout it, told hm ow I was think'n o leave'n th crew n ask'd hm ifn e'd likes t'comes too, lol...Course I not gonna, but has cross'd me mind as o late, more ofter than it should too, aye

    Cap'n n me told ol Hornswaggle bout ye n Pood a come'n down ere...e t'were all n'vious o ye's trip...me thinks that ifn e could figures a ways t' stow aways aboard ye's craft e'd does it, lol...Well I must be off wit th tide...Fair Winds thar Marmy...anon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Swabbie tis Germy James. Running Rum in the early morn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And on the barnacle yer endurin' mayhap tis time ta expand the flag. I can see ye as a captain, or mayhap the ambitious Gnomesmuggler could take the barnacle w' 'im ta a fine new crew. Me thinks she'd be a fine whip fer a brig. Course, I prefer the smaller, nimbler ship m'self, but many like the big tubs.

    ReplyDelete