Monday, November 27, 2006

Fall Travel

Back from a great trip to visit friends and family.
Stayed in a caboose.

































Delivered the pony to the Wilsons. Took a bicycle ride in the rain, the quintessential Eugene experience. Played Puzzle Pirates with my Crew. Ate and drank lots of good stuff.


















































And visited Tim and Pat. I gave them the basic design, and they have made a beautiful home. Good thing they like it, or I would be in big trouble. The pictures don't do justice to the beautiful finish carpentry that Tim did. And the mosaics by Pat deserve a professional photographer.
Thank you all for a fun trip.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful house. Lots of light!

    I've sealed the horse but it's not hung up again, yet. Maybe when it's not so darned cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the kids look great on the horse!


    It sounds and looks like a beautiful trip!

    ReplyDelete